OMGMA Conference 2022: Come and meet the team!
BlueBird is back in person at OMGMA Conference 2022! Come and meet the team and attend our Cybersecurity presentation to learn how to protect your clinics from cybercriminals!
Don’t forget to bring a business card to enter to win one of several prizes offered by our team with the support of our partners Dell and Fortinet!
Start: 21 Sep 2022, 7:45 AM
End: 23 Sep 2022, 8:30 AM
Hilton Mississauga Meadowvale
6750 Mississauga Rd.
Mississauga ON L5N 2L3
This is an opportunity to participate and engage in learning sessions covering hot topics and big challenges, including:
• Cybersecurity and how to protect your clinic – presented by BlueBird
• Legal topics: Privacy, risk management, human rights accommodation, attendance management
• Leadership development, supporting your people, staff morale and retention
• The future of your EMR
• Workplace psychological health and safety
• An update from Ontario Health
If you are in a leadership role in a group medical practice in Ontario, you can be part of the OMGMA supportive community. The Ontario Medical Group Management Association helps its members thrive in the business of providing quality health care by offering a combination of targeted education, the latest information and resources, and peer-to-peer networking.
For OMGMA membership information and conference details please visit omgma.ca
For additional inquiries about the OMGMA please contact: Contact Karen Majerly, OMGMA Association Manager at email@example.com or 289.266.1686